Romance In a Post-Covid World
On this episode of “The Language of Love,” Dr. Laura Berman talks about how Covid has changed the way we date and the way we connect the people around us. Now that Covid sanctions are lifting in many places and we are almost entering a ‘post-pandemic’ lifestyle, Dr. Berman has great advice for anyone looking to heal and to find love after a long, lonely 2 years of isolation.
On this episode you will learn:
• How the pandemic has changed us on a deep level, even if we are not fully aware of it
• How the hidden blessing of the pandemic was that it led people to find what wasn’t working in their life (whether it was their job, their marriage, etc.) and led them to branch out in new and exciting ways
• How many people are dealing with emotional and physical changes related to the pandemic, and how we can lean into that discomfort and learn from our experiences
• How the pandemic also led many of us to fear human touch and companionship, leaving many people “touch-starved” and longing for cuddling and affection
• How you date again in a post-Covid world without forgetting all the important lessons you learned during the pandemic
Listen now for Dr. Berman’s timely advice about love in the time of Covid.